- Countries database access
- Companies database access
- Company listing
Between Turkey and Africa.
Africa is the world's second-largest and second-most populous continent, after Asia. At about 30.3 million km² including adjacent islands, it covers 6% of Earth's total surface area and 20% of its land area. With 1.3 billion people as of 2018, it accounts for about 16% of the world's human population.
- 54 Country
- 30.3 Million Km²
- 1.3 billion people
- 16% of the world's human population.
- Abundant natural resources
- The best rate of economic growth
- Over 30+ Thematic Examples
- A big market
Turkey has the world's 13th largest GDP by PPP and 19th largest nominal GDP. The country is among the founding members of the OECD and the G-20.
- 82 million people
- In TOP20 economies
- High Demand and Investment Potential In Energy
- Europe’s 5th biggest vehicle producer
- One of the fastest growing economies in the world
- The 3rd largest labor force in Europe
- Liberal investment climate
- Strong protection for investors
Economic & Business Data
Reliable and official data to help you make sound decisions.
24 Hours Support
Our services and support team are available 24/24h and 7/7.
Financial Data and Services
The best financial, insurance and banking services to support you in your Turkish-African transactions.
A strong database of African and Turkish companies to build reliable and profitable business and trade relations.
Open your door to Africa