- Countries database access
- Companies database access
- Company listing
Between Turkey and Africa.
Turkey has the world's 13th largest GDP by PPP and 19th largest nominal GDP. The country is among the founding members of the OECD and the G-20.
- 82 million people
- In TOP20 economies
- High Demand and Investment Potential In Energy
- Europe’s 5th biggest vehicle producer
- One of the fastest growing economies in the world
- The 3rd largest labor force in Europe
- Liberal investment climate
- Strong protection for investors
Africa is the world's second-largest and second-most populous continent, after Asia. At about 30.3 million km² including adjacent islands, it covers 6% of Earth's total surface area and 20% of its land area. With 1.3 billion people as of 2018, it accounts for about 16% of the world's human population.
- 54 Country
- 30.3 Million Km²
- 1.3 billion people
- 16% of the world's human population.
- Abundant natural resources
- The best rate of economic growth
- Over 30+ Thematic Examples
- A big market
Economic & Business Data
Reliable and official data to help you make sound decisions.
24 Hours Support
Our services and support team are available 24/24h and 7/7.
Financial Data and Services
The best financial, insurance and banking services to support you in your Turkish-African transactions.
A strong database of African and Turkish companies to build reliable and profitable business and trade relations.
Open your door to Africa